We provide a comprehensive Health and Safety course for both Practical and Theory requirements in the running of modern centres. Courses are held in your centre with all attendees receiving a Certificate and Quick Reference Manual on completion of the course.
Arka Engineering Pool & Jacuzzi Plant Operators Course
The Arka Engineering One Day Swimming Pool Plant Operators Certificate Course is currently running courses country wide. The course will be held in your own centre and caters for up to a maximum of 10 people.
The course contents will cover:
- Plant Operation including On Site Demonstration.
- Water Testing Requirements – Procedures, Problem Solving & Test Kit Maintenance.
- Water Maintenance including – Chlorine / Ph / Alkalinity / Calcium Hardness / TDS.
- Chemical Handling – Procedures & Requirements.
- Chemical Storage – Procedures & Requirements.
- Procedure in Event of Chemical Spillage.
- Treatment of Water in the event of bodily fluids accident.
- Facility Emergency Plans – Basics in the Event of Fire or Gas Leak.
- General Health & Safety Management.
- Plantroom General Information.
On completion of each course:
- A Certificate of Completion will be issued.
- All attendees will receive a Quick Reference Manual.
It is recommended that all new staff are placed on the course to familiarise themselves with the operations and procedures involved in the day to day running of Swimming Pool Plant and Equipment. A refresher course is recommended every 2 years to maintain competency.
If you wish to find out more about this course please contact us.
“Very concise and practical, excellent manual that I still use”.